It is Marwood Electrical’s aim to provide an excellent value added service which enhances our customers’ businesses. We believe in building strong long term partnerships with our customers by:
- Acting at all times with courtesy, fairness and professional integrity.
- Developing trust through open and honest communication.
- Using our expertise to provide customers with an unrivalled service within the UK streetlighting market.
- Taking time to provide the correct solution first time round.
- Being approachable and listening to our customers’ views.
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating our performance.
- Continuously seeking ways to improve the service that we provide to all of our customers.
We believe that our customers come first and that they are entitled to expect excellent customer service from us.
We have set performance standards for our levels of service so our customers will know what to expect from us, and our staff will know what is expected from them.
Our service goals are to:
- Be available to help you from 8.15am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
- Have well trained and helpful staff.
- Answer at least 90% of telephone calls within 20 seconds.
- Respond to 90% customer enquiries within 3 hours.
- Recommend and supply only quality products which meet our customers’ requirements.
We value our customers’ feedback whether good or bad. If a customer has a complaint about something that has gone wrong, we want to know about it so that we can put it right and reduce the chance of it happening again.
We will endeavour to respond to our customers within 24 hours, all complaints will be officially acknowledged within 5 workings days, and will follow the Company’s Service Complaint Procedure, which is available to customers on request.
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR
Sign up to be the first to hear about new products, lighting innovations, our latest case studies and other insights.